Ayurveda is much more than wellness or therapy for the sick – Ayurveda is the oldest healing science of mankind, handed down by the sages of Indian antiquity.
The holistic knowledge of the interaction between man and nature emerged at a time when rational thinking and spiritual development of the sages complemented each other.
Ayurveda is a holistic healing science in which the body, mind and soul of the person are given equal attention. The stimulating treatments of the gentle Ayurvedic massages and the effective oil treatments give new qualities of life and well-being.
Ayurveda massage in Pfaffenhofen
In my practice in Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm I offer therapeutic Ayurvedic massages and treatments:
- Abhyanga (full body oil massage)
- Upanahasveda (back treatment)
- Petabhyanga (back massage)
- Padabhyanga (foot massage)
- Mukabhyanga (facial treatment)
- Shirodhara (forehead oil pouring)
- Udvartana (Energizing powder massage)
- Garshan (massage with silk gloves)
- Karna Purana (Ear Treatment)
- Netra Tarpana (eye treatment)
- Indian baby massage (according to Frédérick Leboyer)
Ayurvedic massage is an essential part of the applied Ayurvedic health teachings. It has both regenerating and detoxifying effects – and depending on the techniques used – calming, vitalizing or harmonizing effects on body, mind and soul.
Here all the senses are nourished and pampered. Warm oils, fragrant essences, friendly colors and loving touch give relaxation and harmony to body and mind. The beauty of Ayurveda is that it is a way of living and healing abundance.
Visit me in the Eibenwald in Pfaffenhofen and I will give you a little oasis of harmony and relaxation in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Ayurveda massage is pure pleasure!
Details about the individual treatments I offer can be found here: Ayurveda Massage in Pfaffenhofen