Shamanism is a holistic nature-based worldview and view of the world and the interrelationships in nature (man is a part of nature!), to see something with different eyes and to work with body, mind and soul in a very practical way.
And, excitingly, has a lot in common with the oldest healing art in the world, Ayurveda.
Here you will find an overview of our shamanic work. This list is certainly not complete, but serves the purpose of giving you an idea of what we do in and with our shamanic work.
Our shamanic work at Yew Forest includes:
- Shamanic individual work, e.g.
- Extraction, pulling out of harmful and burdensome foreign energies
- Soul (share) retrieval
- Healing the body-mind-soul by reuniting the three aspects
- Aura work
- Ancestor work
- Trauma Processing
- Rituals and ceremonies, e.g. annual festivals, weddings, funerals, baptisms
- Chakra work with the help of shamanic techniques
- House and apartment cleaning
- Work with tarot cards
- Shamanic work with runes
- Incense with local medicinal herbs, e.g. during the nights of smoke
- Work with the shamanic drum
- Work on power places in our local forests and nature
- Shamanic evenings
- Women Temple
- Men’s work and men’s circles
House cleaning or apartment cleaning … Everything that has ever happened in a house or apartment leaves an energetic imprint there.
This imprint may have implications for current residents. This can be very stressful in some circumstances, leading to illness, inner turmoil, malaise, insomnia and other problems.
In shamanic thinking, the chakra is seen as a tunnel. And in each of these tunnels, or in front of them, is a tunnel guard.
The way the tunnel looks allows a glimpse into the chakra and provides a view of aspects of your body.
Just as the tunnel guard also says a lot: which creature is it? How healthy is the guard?
Working shamanically with us means: finding the places where you have lost yourself and bringing you back to yourself.
We accompany you on your way to yourself.
It is important to us that you can “arrive” with us before the ritual, and come back to everyday reality after the ritual.
Therefore, we always have a preliminary discussion as well as a joint follow-up.
Each of our shamanic accompaniment is individual, just as each person is individual. Feel free to call or email us so we can answer your questions and talk to you personally about how we can help you.