Knife throwing axe throwing for men
Knife throwing and axe throwing for men
I call the men of my tribe to a slightly different gathering!
Axe and knife throwing. Men’s work. Shamanic Elements. Fun. Campfire. Community.
I hereby invite you, man, with great pleasure, to a special workshop that will be fun and where we will learn something:
Axe – and knife throwing
For this, man needs: a firm footing on the ground, a clear, focused look ahead. We learn to handle sharp weapons (words?) without hurting ourselves and others. With mindfulness and full presence in the body. The focus is on focused attention.
In about 4-6h this day we will learn how man throws an axe and a knife so that it does not miss its target and gets stuck.
Together with Dirk Storto, who has already taught many people how to throw an axe (See also: Axe and Knife Throwing in Aistaig/Oberndorf – Blackwood Axes (blackwood-axes.de), we will combine serious men’s work with lots of fun :-)!
We will end the day together at the campfire afterwards If you like, you can also spend the night at the venue – e.g. in your own tent or simply on a sleeping mat in your sleeping bag.
Where. Near 85238 Petershausen, Bavaria. I will inform you about the exact location of the event after your binding registration.
Components of the workshop will include:
– the axe throwing and knife throwing for men (4-6h workshop)
– all drinks (non-alcoholic during the day)
– the men’s campfire in the evening
– Possibility of overnight stay at the place of the event
– Coffee and rolls the morning after (if you stayed overnight)
What is the requirement for participation:
– Having fun doing something new and crazy together with other men
– Interest in developing yourself in an unconventional way
– Be sober – please do not consume alcohol or other intoxicating substances on the day until the training is completed!
– If you have, your own axe or and your own knife (although of course we can not guarantee for possible damage to own tools) (Of course there are enough axes and knives for everyone).
– a contribution to the joint buffet
– Your own grilled meat if you like for the evening (alternatively you can order it from me in advance)
– possibly warm clothes for the evening at the campfire if necessary, and if necessary mosquito repellent and sunscreen.
Man, we are looking forward to seeing you!
Dirk and Jörg